· Telangana Jagruthi is a Non Government Organization (NGO) established in 2008, for the cause of socio cultural development in the areas of education, health and sanitary facilities to the rural people of telangana. Among other objects and aims Telangana Jagruthi is organizing computer Traning programs, technical education in the rural areas of districts in Telangana. It also conducted several medical camps, particularly backward and, remote villages of tribal areas where in no basic medical amenities are available it is intended only to facilitate the people in remote rural and tribal areas. It also providing drinking water facilities of rural regions. It also conducted several cultural events on the occasions of local festivals and fares. Telangana Jagruthi intended to preserve the culture so it is documenting the festivals, fares and important cultural events with the sole aim to preserve for the future generations.
· The Telangana Jagruthi, all its programs successfully conducting with the help and aid of well wishers, friends, humanists and like minded people. They are all supporting for the cause of the improvement in urban areas of Telangana. We are also trying to reserve the substantial amount for achieving our aims and objectives.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
· To develop the society through providing assistance to the common man In need through society activities and to work for the social, economical, development, promotion and welfare of women, youth, child and aged.
· To strengthen and promote voluntary effort In rural development through building up of local leadership, local institutions and to train workers particularly among the weaker sections and to set up and organize training centers for training of youth and women in social work, in organizing service activities, Youth empowerment camps and carrying out investigations, drawing up plans and to assist implementing developmental programs.
· To help farmers particularly small and marginal farmers, rural artisans and agricultural laborers by providing them integrated services and facilities for increasing their employment opportunities, productivity and income; and to work towards shaping model villages, to organize model agricultural farms, joint farming societies, cross breeding farms, embryo transfers technology centers, tissue culture centers, and agro service centers to help the poor agriculturist and to popularize social forestry.
· To develop and implement a community based low cost comprehensive health care program for mothers, children and disabled persons and to develop low cost diagnostic kits and also organize studies, seminars, health camps, workshops, conferences, publish pamphlets on value orientation of health care and organize women in to effective groups who will initiate group action programs for mother & child health and economical development.
· To establish educational institutions I.e., adult education, non formal education for the benefit of the rural poor and to conduct, spread, encourage, and promote higher education, technical, agricultural, medical and other professional education for national development; including the setting up of the educational institutions of any kind and to prepare, print, and publish papers periodicals monographs and books in furtherance of the objects of the society.
· To undertake education, research, training and scientific, technological, agricultural and medical innovations and to link them for building up and offering “social action” with the main objective of contributing towards the advancement of human development based on eco friendly ad pro-poor approaches and gender equity requirement and to create, manage and administer appropriate institutions, academies, centers anywhere in India to conduct relevant training programs, under graduate and advanced level programs at post graduate and research levels in science, technology, agriculture, medical, humanities and social sciences and to translate the achievements for ‘social action’
· To conduct Archeology surveys, research, excavations, renovation of monuments, Shilasasans and bringing them to the notice of the general public through camps, seminars, giving information to archeology departments and carrying of site visits.
· To promote History, Culture & Literature by publication, Data Storage, digitization & distribution of Books, Creating libraries, Working with Libraries and promote related activities.
· To do all other such things as the society may consider necessary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of its objectives.